This is a sample of the kind of equipment we have here at the B & D Welding Shop. We keep up to date on the latest and most precision equipment to best serve our customers all over Southern California.
The ACC-12•24 is a next generation automatic type surface grinder that provides the reliability and simplicity of electronic control while still providing “hands-on” operation.
It incorporates the proven design and construction features that have made Okamoto automatic surface grinders the preferred choice for users worldwide.
- Highly rigid construction with wide frame that eliminates table overhang.
- Double Vee table slides.
- User-friendly MDI Control set-up. Touch Pad Control for Cross and Vertical Rapid Feeds.
- Teach Function for Crossfeed Position.
- Micro Feeder standard.
- High-accuracy flat and form grinding with programmable dressing and dress compensation.
- AC driven vertical feed with minimum increment of 0.00005″.
- Manual Pulse Generator also built into control.
- All functions integrated into control.
In addition to high quality of work and having great, well trained staff, being a leader in the field demands that we stay up to date with the latest technologies when it comes to equipment.
B & D Precision Welding is pleased to announce the addition of a new Okuma L250/L2000L CNC lathe. The new CNC lathe allows us to provide the latest technology, needed to better serve our customers requests.
Technology moves very fast in the Micro Welding and Machining space, so it is imperative that companies competing in this space keep up, that’s one of the things that separates B & D Precision Welding from it’s competitors.
B & D is committed to and continually works on updating the machines in the shop. This allows the company to be ready at all times for the most difficult or challenging job, as well as enabling us to meet tight job deadlines, fast turnarounds, minimize downtimes/repairs and still maintain the highest quality.